Located in the Indochinese peninsula of Southeast Asia, Thailand is bordered by the Gulf of Thailand. The Thailand tour packages from Kolkata take the travelers through a plethora of shopping malls, temples, wildlife sanctuaries, bars and pubs, and tropical beaches and help them explore the destination to a great extent. These packages have been especially curated in a way so that you get to explore the best of Thailand. This Southeast Asian country is home to some of the most amazing beaches and as well as party towns. Some of the must-visit cities that one should visit on one’s trip to Thailand include Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket, Krabi, Ko Samui, Khao Lak, Hua Hin, etc. Those of you who wish to explore the best of beaches and islands should plan their visit to Phuket, Krabi, Coral Islands, Phi Phi Islands, etc. However, those of you who wish to explore the best of part destinations should head forward to Bangkok and Pattaya. These two cities will offer you the best of clubs, pubs, cabaret shoes, and party shacks to let you explore the best of Thailand’s nightlife.The Weekender is the pioneer of Best Thailand Tour Package from Kolkata
Duration : 4 Nights / 5 Days Thailand Tour From Kolkata
Destination : Thailand – Bangkok (2N) & Pattaya (2N)
Pickup & Drop : Suvarnabhumi International Airport
999 หมู่ 1 Nong Prue, Amphoe Bang Phli, Changwat Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand
Starting from: ₹15,500/-** onwards Per Person on twin sharing without flight
Tour Highlights :
- Visit Wat Pho – Reclining Buddha Temple at Bangkok
- Enjoy parasailing & speedboat ride at Coral Island
- Have an exciting day at Safari World & Marine Park
- World’s biggest jewellery store – Gems Gallery
- Visit Nong Nooch Botanical Garden
Thailand Tour From Kolkata
Day 1-Bangkok – Pattaya (2 Nights)
Upon your arrival in Bangkok Suvarnabhumi International Airport for your Bangkok Pattaya Tour, you will be given a warm reception and will be transferred to Pattaya, which is a short 2 hour drive from Bangkok. A tropical beach resort town, Pattaya is a perfect place to laze around under swaying coconut trees, exploring white sandy beaches and crystal azure waters. After Check in at hotel. In the evening enjoy “The Alcazar Show”. The Alcazar is a unique blend of acting, stage design, costumes and glamorous actors performing together in a mesmerizing mélange of light, sound and color. After the scintillating Alcazar experience, enjoy your stay overnight at the Hotel in Pattaya.
Day 2 : Pattaya to Coral Island Tour (Adventure Activity)
Today we visit Coral Island by speed boat ride. Here we enjoy parasailing and glass bottom boat ride – to see colorful underwater life. You also get a chance to enjoy various adventure water sport activities like Banana Boat, water scooter, underwater sea walk etc (own cost). on your own. Later we proceed to Bangkok. Upon arrival, we have free time for relaxing and exploring the surroundings.Overnight stay at the Hotel in Pattaya.
Day 3 : Bangkok City Tour
Today we explore Bangkok city, we visit ‘Wat-Pho’ – the temple of the Reclining Buddha and Principle Buddha and ‘Wat Traimit’ – the temple of the Golden Buddha, followed by free time for shopping at Indra Market. Being the last night of the Honeymoon Tour, let’s gather together on the Chao Phraya River Dinner Cruise and have a memorable evening with music and dance, let’s celebrate!
Day 4 : Bangkok Safari World Tour with Marine Park
After breakfast, proceed to Safari World with Marine Park, which is Thailand’s popular Open Zoo and Leisure Park. It is divided into four sections, i.e. the Safari Park, Bird Park, Games Corner and Macaw Island. Witness the picturesque African settings, experience intimate encounters with dolphins, orangutans, seals and a myriad of other exotic animals and birds. Enjoy your Indian lunch in the serene settings of the Safari World. Stay overnight at the Hotel in Bangkok.
Day 5 : Departure
After breakfast, proceed to the airport to catch your flight back home to India.
Bangkok Pattaya Package Tour Inclusions :
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis on above mentioned hotels
- All transfer in air-conditioned vehicle
- Daily breakfast and 2 days Indian Lunch
- Half day Bangkok city and temple tour(Golden and Hualampong Buddha)+ gem gallery
- Coral Island Tour by speedboat with Indian lunch
- Alcazar Show in Pattaya
- Safari World & Marine Park Tour with Indian Lunch
- Accommodation Taxes
- Transfer from Bangkok Airport – Pattaya Hotel – Bangkok Hotel – Bangkok Airport
- English Speaking Guide
Bangkok Pattaya Tour Package Exclusions :
- Air Fare
- All meals other than those specified
- Expenses of personal nature
- Entry Fees
Travel Tips for Bangkok Pattaya Tour :
- Confirmation are subject to actual booking process
- Need name as per passport details for holding a booking, for VISA process passport copy with two pp photo required
- INR Rates may be change due to ROE fluctuation
- Air fare is not guaranteed, it depends of availability
- The above is just a quotation and not a confirmation and rates are subject to change as per the availability of Hotel rooms. Hotel rooms are subject to availability at the time of booking and rates are subject to change without any prior notice. The R.O.E of the USD is subject to change every day until the final payments are made
- Accurate Arrival and Departure timing to be informed in advance
- 1 FREE Mobile SIM card on arrival at SUVARNABHUMI AIRPORT
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING THAI VISA FROM INDIA
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Flight ticket copy
- Hotel voucher
- 2 no colour passport photo with white background
- The photograph must have 80% face resolution
- The photograph must be printed on matt finish paper
- Ears of the traveller in the photograph should be clearly visible
- 3 months bank statement with original stamp & sign
- INR 3,000/- Per Person
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR PROCESSING THAI VISA ON ARRIVAL AT THAILAND
- Passport with 6 months validity
- Flight ticket copy
- Hotel voucher
- 2 No colour passport photo with white background + 80% Face Resolution in matt paper
- Forex THB (Thai Baht) of 25,000 per family
- INR 4,200/- Per Person
FAQs for Bangkok & Pattaya Tour in Thailand
How long does it take from Bangkok to Pattaya?
What is the best time to go to Pattaya?
November to February: The best time to visit Pattaya is from November to February when the weather is neither too hot nor too cold and remains mostly pleasant. This is also the peak tourist season and most beaches and other places of attraction are packed with visitors.
Is Phuket better than Pattaya?
Dinner cruise in Bangkok
Is Pattaya good for family?
What should I buy in Bangkok?
Thai silk Products, Thai Spices, Luxurious Thai Spa products, Thai Handicrafts, Thai Silver jewellery etc.
How far is Bangkok from Kolkata?
Which is better for honeymoon Phuket or Krabi?
How can i go to phi phi island
To get to Phi Phi, there are basically two options: ferries and speedboats. The ferry is by far the most popular method of reaching the islands. Ferries take about two hours from Phuket and 90 minutes from Krabi or Koh Lanta. The main departure/arrival port in Phuket is Rassada Pier, located in Phuket Town.